Family Law Information services are provided at various locations throughout Alberta (scroll down this page for specific locations). Staff at these locations help the public (including self represented individuals), the legal community, the judiciary and government offices/agencies, by providing the following:
- General information about family law;
- Plain language explanations of court procedure;
- Court forms for most family law applications in either the Court of Queen’s Bench or the Provincial Court;
- Help in making sure that the court forms are properly filled out; and
- Child Support Guidelines calculations to self represented litigants and to the judiciary.