UPDATED: October 6, 2014 – Several of the stories are out now. We are hoping to see more balance in the Follows that come from CBC and hope you will check back.
Please be sure to read, comment here, on the CBC website and send your feedback to Holly Moore.
- Ex-spouses band together to opt out of maintenance enforcement
- Maintenance Enforcement wrongly labels man a deadbeat dad
- Deadbeats in Nova Scotia owe nearly $65M in parental, spousal support
- ‘Deadbeat parents’ owe $94M to Saskatchewan families
- Deadbeat’ Albertans still owe more than $500M
- Deadbeats owe $23M in overdue support payments
- ‘Deadbeats’ in B.C. owe $538M in support
- $9.7 million owed in child support on P.E.I.
- ‘Deadbeats’ in N.W.T. owe $10M in child support
- ‘Deadbeats’ across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support
ORIGINAL POST: September 16, 2014 – CBC is working on a National story about Maintenance Enforcement Programs. Contact:email@example.com