Alberta Rallies October 30, 2014

PLEASE SHARE: Join us October 30 for Peaceful Educational Rallies 10 a.m. to 8 p.m in:

• Alberta Legislature Building, 10800 97 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5K 0B7
  • Calgary Courts Centre,  601 5 St SW, Calgary, AB T2P 5P7 AND Calgary City Hall, 800 Macleod Trail S.E., Calgary, AB T2P 2M5
  • Red Deer Provincial Courthouse, 4909 48 Ave, Red Deer, AB T4N 3T5 AND Red Deer City Hall, 4914 48 Ave, Red Deer, AB T4N 3T3
  • Provincial Court Medicine Hat, 460 First St., S.E. Medicine Hat, AB T1A 0A8
  • Lacombe Traffic Lights by Tim Hortons.
  • Lethbridge Court House, 320 4 St., S., Lethbridge, AB T1J 1Z8 (NOTE: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. rally at provincial building, 12:30 p.m. walk to court house and rally to 3:00 p.m.)

Alberta
Lethbridge

Photo credit: Fibonacci Blue / Foter / CC BY

Photo credit: Fibonacci Blue / Foter / CC BY

Latest Rally Updates and Information for Across Canada

Are you able to attend?

Can you organize a Rally in your area at a local Courthouse, Government Building?

Let us know if you can help or need help organizing!

Please help out by showing up and spreading the word!

These events will be of a peaceful educational nature for neighbours to talk openly and positively about the issues and work on ideas for change.

If you’d like to help organize a Rally please Contact Us and we can help coordinate and put interested individuals in contact with each other.

14 comments for “Alberta Rallies October 30, 2014

1. September 25, 2014 at 1:28 am

WHAT’S BEHIND THIS fiasco?? Crooked Privatizing Politicians getting “benefits” paid for by ALBERTA and BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA families forced to pay into FMEP (Family Maintenance EXTORTION Plans) and Medical Plans!

I, Chris J. Slater of Nanaimo, B.C. beat BC FMEP in PCBC (Provincial Court of British Columbia) Nanaimo on May 18, 2011 and I was told to get MY STOLEN Canada Pension Plan benefits back from the recipient, my former ex-wife, Maria Belen Batoon, Slater, Lea and now Goobie who had abducted our son Christopher Joseleno Slater and Tina Rivera Slater to Comox B.C. Maria laughed in my face, put the children out to work and on October 11, 2011 at 14 years of age, Tina hung herself in Salish Park, Comox. Please see Tina Rivera Slater Memorial Page.

2. Steve Coop
    September 25, 2014 at 8:30 am

I would like to attend this rally on Oct. 30. Please remind me closer to the date. And does anyone need a ride from the Red Deer area?

3. RP
    October 1, 2014 at 11:34 pm

Just curious as to the significance of the date? It’s on a Thursday…?

• admin
      October 1, 2014 at 11:36 pm

I will ask the organizer and try and find out for you.

• admin
      October 10, 2014 at 8:23 pm

There was no significance the the date. It was just picked by the Organizer.

• Hailey.
        October 22, 2014 at 9:16 am

Admin please feel free to imput time for Lethbridge 11:00 am-3:00 pm 11-12:30 rally at provincial building, 12:30 walk to court house and then rally there til 3:00

• Hailey
      October 21, 2014 at 4:57 pm

No significance, it’s Thursday because during the week during the day there will be more people at these places, in Lethbridge family court is Wednesdays and Thursdays, not sure about the other cities though?

4. Stacey 67320
    October 1, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Please include me. I would be happy to support this!

5. Stephen Coop
    October 22, 2014 at 8:45 am

Can you please send me a contact name for the organizer in Red Deer. I belong to numerous groups and I have not heard of anything happening here. So I was planning to attend in Edmonton. But I will support Red Deer if you tell me who to talk to. Thanks. Urgent please!

• admin
      October 22, 2014 at 8:47 am

We will contact you and advise.

6. Steve
    October 23, 2014 at 5:05 am

There is nothing happening in Red Deer that I know of. I can’t find anybody else who knows about this event.

• admin
      October 24, 2014 at 8:34 pm

We’ve been informed people are meeting in Red Deer, but no one has taken the helm as organizer.