6 comments for “Dead End

1. Laurie
    June 20, 2013 at 8:42 pm

My heart is broken for you. How inhumane to treat anyone like they treated your son. How do you go on? I have been dealing with a family horror story involving and ex and a child. My son has been so wronged as well and I can honestly say I am grateful that he was not married to this girl. It is bad enough just dealing with the courts trying to come to an agreemetnt for custody and visitation. His child support is taken from every pay check. Women are not immune to this treatment but it seems men are unfairly targeted with absolutely no mercy by the family law courts. Thank you for sharing your son’s and your story. God bless you for being there for him. He felt so hopeless and his decision to take his own life is something I feared as well at one point. Shout this from the roof tops! Expose the crimes of the court and I hope Alice is feeling responsible for causing all the suffering and now her children have no father! What a wretched woman.

• admin
      June 20, 2013 at 8:46 pm

We are trying to contact the author of the story and will pass on your comments if we are able.

Feel free to email is if you’d like your story told.

2. Laura
    June 23, 2013 at 11:52 am

When it comes to family courts and Maintenance Enforcement there is no such thing as a justice system, only a legal system, and the father is responsible for paying for it all.This is not the only case that I’ve heard of where someone has ended his own life because there was no hope for life or happiness in his future. These judges seem to think that all dads are deadhead dads and not good parents, and because many of them have never had dealings with the court system before these poor men are crucified by the system.

• admin
      June 23, 2013 at 12:43 pm

We could not agree more.

That’s what we are setting out to demonstrate – how far reaching the problem really is. Not just 1 or 2 isolated cases as some would think.

If you know of more stories we should be highlighting or have personal accounts please keep us posted.

3. Greg
    June 23, 2013 at 11:52 pm

I know the author of dead end. She, is my landlady. I have read the transcripts, I’ve heard her story. It still makes me sad. The strength that this woman has is unbelievable.

• admin
      June 23, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Thank you for contacting us to let us know, Greg. Do you think she would speak with us? I have been trying to contact her on YouTube and through her domain registration.