7 comments for “Alberta Ombudsman

1. Steve
    July 14, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Tried that. The Ombudsman’s Office will not even pick up a pencil. I have also tried the Human Rights Commission. I do believe that MEP is a violation of Human Rights because we are forced to live in fear and intimidation of government, and poverty and poor mental health. We are oppressed. There is no argument. Premier Alison Redford is responsible for the actions of her government staff.

Furthermore, I have even heard rumours that there have been suicides and an immense number of sick days taken by MEP staff, because they can’t handle knowing the damage that they are personally inflicting on families.

• admin
      July 14, 2013 at 9:27 pm

So are you saying its not worth trying these routes?

• ?AtoZ & ZtoA*
      April 10, 2018 at 11:59 am

I agreed. Top down of Federal, Provincial. municipal; international and of years of Police brutality corruption! Ten plus years of damages and wosening corruptible relationship events of entities

ThANKS FOR COMING OUT, and in continnuation of receiving payments?

• ?AtoZ & ZtoA*
        April 10, 2018 at 12:03 pm

A waste of entertainment yet monetary CREATing beneficial show time for particular individuals for not clearly define relationship mutual beneficial, yet social is the least joke that happens?

• RB
        April 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm

troll else where

2. ?AtoZ & ZtoA*
    April 10, 2018 at 12:05 pm

Where are all citizen’s tax money going towards, yet no show on top of not even a ‘show’?

3. RB
    April 17, 2018 at 1:12 pm

does anyone know who exactly is making the decisions on what will be released on a ATIP or FOIPA- a year ago they served a NOA on my bank- I was not notified by fmep or the Bank – and Veterans Affairs disability award payments were seized for 3 straight months -Now I come to find that they had a file on me from 2012- I was still with my ex- and she had filled it claiming a separation, was sending FMEP moneey from my account – they would then send it to her – They found it it was fraudulent after having me attached fro garnishment, now they’ve dumped everything from that file after I made a FOIPA relying on their own Policy- stating that they do not fall under the Legislation to deny that Information with a loophole – I was never enrolled. The Act clearly states AT ENROLMENT – my request was denied -even though ive requested disclosure of the photocopies of the cheques -which I and any payer is entitled too—–unless it was collected illegally and they dont want to be legally responsible for evicting from my home for arrears garnishments that were fabricated by my ex—–who the hell do I talk too???